Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A great evening

So today my mom was in town for a conference for work. After she got out of her conference and I got out of class we meet. We did a little shopping and then went for dinner. We dinned at Olive Garden, it was really good. While enjoying our dinner a hostist brought out this contrapsion, that neither of us knew what it was, but when the family got seated we found out. I couldn't find a picture of it but it basically looked like a mini hammock that held a car seat for a baby. When we figured it out my mom goes I need to visit the big city more often... lol. After dinner we went to Target to get a few things for my brother who is leaving Thursday morning for Jamaica. Yeah I know unfair right. Then we parted ways and headed in opposite directions. It was a great night and I am glad my mom came to GR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time with your mom. Tell her I said hi. Your brother's going to Jamaica? For what?