Friday, April 18, 2008

An email from Jamacia

So tonight I sat down to check my email and one of the emails was from my brother and in the subject it say, "underwear is important!" I open it unsure of what I might read and this is what it said...
Hey Kali I'm down in Jamaica right now. I thought that I would write you and tell you of all the great weather and fun that we are having . IT IS SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, also I need to know mom's email address. I thought that you would know and check your email the most. when you talk to mom tell her to check her email and that once you get this and email me back with her email that I will email her. Love you both talk, to you later.
I think that we are going para sailing!!!!!!!!!!!
NIC
I emailed him back and said this...
Well I am glad you are having a good time, but I am just wondering what you did with my brother. Did you drink that water???...lol Mom's email is cwiseman@edzone.net. She would enjoy hearing from you. Make sure you take lots of pictures.

Love,

Kali
Let me just tell you all it was awesome to hear from my brother, but I never expected to hear this from him. I will keep this email forever as blackmail when he doesn't want to clam me as his favorite sister.

No comments: