Monday, February 12, 2007

The weekend...

I went home this weekend. It was very nice. I actually went home to celebrate my brother's birthday, but I was able to relax and just enjoy life. In fact I told my mom I was not going to make any choices I was just going to enjoy my weekend. So as you can tell not much happened.

One week later and I am still feeling the effects of my purse being stolen. You will not believe all the things that you don't realize are in your purse. Each day I remember something new that I don't have any more. For example my glasses, membership cards to different places, and gift cards. Speaking of membership cards mom and went to Sam's Club to renew her membership and add me. They won't let me get the membership card because I didn't have a picture ID. Even though I had a temporary Drivers License, which I had to come up with 3 forms of ID for that. I wonder if this person even realizes what he has done.

Some day he will and all I can do now is pray that he may find God in all of this.

Well that is all for now, but look for an update tomorrow.

No comments: