Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Technology Difficulties

So I had this great post. Last Friday I went with the kindegardners to the pumking patch. I took my camera so that I could come back and blog about it, but here is what happen. I was running late so I just grabed my camera and did not think about grabing extra batteries, so my camera died. I might have gotten about 2 pictures before it did. Then I have not been able to find what I did with my camera, but I found it this morning. So I brought it with me for when Leah went down for her nap I could blog. Before nap Leah and I went outside to take a picture of her with her pumkin, but the lens would not even open so I don't know what is up with that. Yes, I put new batteries in it. All in all I still have not been able to get the pictures of my camera so hopeful I can and then I will post them. For now I think I am going to do some camera shopping.

If any one has suggestions on the type of camera I should look for or how to fix my other one let me know Please!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camera adivce - stay away from Kodak, the user interface is not that great unless you go higher up in models (over 5.0mp) Nikon has several good options. Also the Cannon "A-series" you'll find both cameras take better pictures, have better options, and generally aren't a pain. I have a kodak and i want to break it.....

check your junk mail bc the address you gave me is the same one I sent it to orignially. It's coming from my gmail account.

Miss you Kali girl!!!

Anonymous said...

I have the best advice regarding cameras, the fisher price company has come out with a good digital camera that should be great for you. It doesnt even break if you drop it or take a picture of your mom or brother. what a plus!!!!!!!
Love you, auntie

Anonymous said...

wow -- now that's funny stuff kali -- that was simply just fun to read. When might you go again?