Thursday, October 19, 2006

My weekend/week in a nutshell...

Friday Oct. 13th
Thursday night my mom's half brother, his wife, and his five children along with spouses flied in from Idaho. So Friday morning I meet mom at her half sisters house in Grandville to meet my first cousins for the first and proably the only time. Once they all got around we went shopping at the mall. Then about 5:30 everyone including aunts and uncles meet for dinner. The picture on you right is of all the Idaho family minus mom's half brother and his wife.

After dinner we all went back to half sisters where they told stories about growing up and about themselves and their families. Then we all had dessert and visited. About 10:30 mom, Nic and I went back to the hotel and stayed the night.

Saturday Oct. 14th
I woke up about 7:00 am and drove back to GR. I wanted to be home to go to Domanic's second to last game. I am video taping them so the I can put a video together for him for Christmas. It was freezing cold, there was even ice on the bleechers, but well worth it. Domanic had an excellent game. His team is 5-1 and most of the games have been shut-outs.

Then later that night I meet more and we went shopping for a new winter coat for me. I hated to give up my Columbia coat, but it was too small. Once we had finished our shopping we went our seperate ways.

Sunday Oct. 15th
Domanic, Lamont, and I got up and cooked breakfast for the other two. Then we got ready for church. On are way to church we had to pick up more kids. So all in all we had 6 kids for church and then for lunch we added a dog. After lunch the kids went home so that we could clean the house for Monday.

Monday Oct. 16th
Had to babysit in the morning. Made a trip to Meijer to get the cake and ice cream for my Mom's birthday party that night. Then about 6:00 I meet mom and a few ladies from our church back home along with brother Nic for dinner at O'Charlies. Dinner was great service was a little slow (not sure why). After dinner all the ladies and Nic came back to my house to see the place, have cake and ice cream, and open gifts. From all of us mom got the Gilmore Girls Season 1-6 and from Nic and I she got a shirt. It was a wonderful night and I was excited for them all to see our house. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

The rest of the week Oct. 17-19th
Tuesday was another busy day. I skipped my first class due to the messes the dog left. So then I ended up playing mother and took kids to school. Then I went to my next class. Got home from their with just enough time to shove food in my mouth and leave again. I had to take the dog home and then go to a doctors appointment. Arrived home with an hour to try to get something done before I had to leave again for LJ driving. Finally got home for the night at about 9:00pm. I was exhausted.

Wednesday I had to babysit and then after the Noelle and I went to Coscos to become members and spend money. We did just that too.

Today is Thursday and so far I went to one class (the other one was cancelled). Picked up mom's DVDs from the post office (I never seemed to be home when they tried dropping them off, imagen that). I also went into the office for about 20 minutes and then came home. Tonight is the last football practice yahoo!

So there I have caught everyone up and this is why I have not posted before now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sent you an e-mail fri you didn't get it????