Monday, September 11, 2006

Setting in the rain


A pretty dury day as we remember September 11, 2001. Even thought for most it is a day of morning it is also a day of celebration for my pastor and his wife. 16 or 17 years ago they had two little blessings come into their lives. Kaitlyn and Nicole. So I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.

Now for the picture to right. This was me tonight. I sat out in the rain with one other parent at Domanic's football practice. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed watching the coach...lol, I mean Domanic practice. Ok you got me again that is not me in the picture, but isn't she cute? Well that is about all for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor poor Kali had to sit in the rain!!!! It does not sound like she minded it too much, seems the view was rather nice, although I am not so sure she should have be looking!

Anonymous said...

Hi kali!!!