Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Once again it has started....



Tonight was the first LJ group. Yes that is right it is Tuesday. This year I will be driving kids out to Cornerstone to meet with their Leadership Journy groups on Tuesday nights. The worst part about the first night of LJ for me is learning the new routes. It is not the easiest when the streets in GR don't all run north and south or east and west or like back home or have construction. I do have to say that the night went very well for me. The other driver was not so lucky. He backed into a pole and shattered the back window and dented the door of the van. After being reassured that it was ok and that that is why UFM has insurance he is doing much better.

I do have to say it was a little weird being back on campus after leaving Cornerstone. It brought back a lot of memories (good and bad). BUT I don't miss it at all. I am very pleased with Grand Valley. Well I will try to do better at keeping you all updated on my life, but for now that is a rap.

No comments: