Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Our first

Over the holiday weekend my family went on its first camping trip since Dad passed away. It was a little on the rocky side but was not to bad. It was also Lilly's first camping trip too. You will get to meet Lilly later.

This weekend is also the weekend that 5 families from our church that go camping at the same place. Only 4 of the families were able to make it this year. This group might be known to some as Wienerville. Long story, but a great story.

Our family was also able to get together with our ex-neighbors and catch up on old times. It is amazing were life has taken us.

Here are just a few pictures from this weekend.

This is Miranda. She came over and asked if I would do her hair for her. Let just say by the time I was done her parents proably thought that I have spent to much time in the hood.

This is my mom chilling out and relaxing. A lot of this took place this weekend. You can shoot me later mom!

This is Lyndsey her parents are part of the Wienerville group. The little one is Lilly. Lilly is my mom's dog, but Lyndsey had a lot of fun with her this weekend.

Nic and Alyssa came up on Saturday for the day. Who is ever heard of watching a movie while you are camping. Well these two thought it would be a good idea. (and NO it was not rainning outside.)

This weekend was about making new memories and that is exactly what Nic decide to do. As you can see pink is Nic's new favorite color. LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you Kali Wiseman!!! What did you decide about school...GV or Cstone? Call or email to update girl!

Anonymous said...

you could have put more pics of Lily and less of Nic, although I did like the pink bike!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lily is soooo cute!
Thank you for the card you sent me, I loved it. Megan