Sunday, August 13, 2006

What you might not know about me...

This was an email that I recieved and decided to make it a blog entry.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Babysitter
2. Paraprofessional3. MAC (Elevator during harvest)
4. MDOT (Data collections)

B) 4 MOVIES I WOULD WATCH AGAIN AND AGAIN
1. Coyote Ugly
2. Save the Last Dance
3. Princess Dairies 1 & 2
4. Legally Blond

C) PLACES YOU HAVE LIVED
1. Middelton, MI
2. Perrinton, MI
3. Grand Rapids, MI

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. TLC What not to Wear
3. 7th Heaven
4. Gilmore Girls

E) Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Disney World/ Ocala Florida
2. Colorado
3. Michigan
4. Tennessee

Homemade Food:
1. Pizza Casserole
2. Peanut Butter Pie
3. Cheese Cake
4. Scalloped Potatoes & ham

G) Four places I would rather be right now: 1. Home
2. Laying on a beach
3. In GR with a baby for the weekend
4. Heaven

No comments: