Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Uneventful week so far...

This week has been pretty uneventful. Do you ever get that feeling like you should be doing something, but there is nothing to do? Well since I finished this school year I have had that feeling a lot. I don't like that feeling. I am one who needs to stay busy. So on Monday I started to unpack most of my stuff. I am finding that I have to much stuff. In fact unpacking became spring cleaning. The worst part of it all is that I have more to go. Which is what tomorrow is going to be all about.

Today I went grocery shopping for my mom. She is really busy this week with staff appreciation party, and getting things done before we leave for Florida. I found that the stores are empty on Tuesday afternoons making it the best time to go shopping (just a word to the wise).

I guess that the highlight of this week might be that I have to go Thursday for my physical and drug screen so that MDOT will hire me. I will let you know later how that goes.

Well I think that is about all. Not much happening in the small town.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, sure hope you pass your drug test!

Anonymous said...

KALI!!! I KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU!! BE GOOD SO YOU CAN HAVE A JOB!!!!! I MISS YOU!!! WHERE IS MY KALI
KUMBAYAH MY KALI.... :)