Thursday, May 04, 2006

Long Time No Hear...

Sorry everyone that I have not gotten around to post anything in awhile, but this is what my week has been like. Monday I had one exam, Bible Club, had to study, and pack; Tuesday I had two exams, Bible Club, had to study, pack, and rearrange the room; Wednesday I had one exam, had to finish packing, clean, put up with my picky RA (I am being nice), and move out of my dorm. Yes! It is final over! The semester has ended.

What to do with myself now...
In two weeks I am going to Florida to celebrate my cousin's graduation and get a SUNTAN!!
Then hopefully it is off to work shortly after that.

Well I have to go for now, but I will be back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss you!!!!!! laura came in the room today and told me that i had a lot of cleaning to do. I said whatever, but she was being serious. It made me kinda mad!! At least she isn't the one checking me out. I'd have to kill her :)