Friday, November 02, 2007

Now member of Facebook and Myspace

Wow it is hard to believe that it is already November. The one really great thing is that there is no snow on the ground yet.

Last night I had a friend invite me to be on Facebook. I always said I wouldn't get on those sites, but I am now on both Facebook and Myspace. It has allowed me to connect to some old friends that I figure I would never hear from again. It is interesting seeing where people from high school are now. I am very careful of what I put on it, because you here of potential employers checking out these site to get insight into who they are hiring.

Well other then that not much has went on this week.

TO COME...
Sunday Noelle and I are taking the kids that go to church with us shopping for items to fill shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child. So hopefully I will have pictures and reactions to the project for you.


May God Bless you today!!!

No comments: