Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Bringing summer to a close.


Every year I look at Labor Day weekend as closer of summer. My family has went camping over Labor Day weekend for as long as I can remeber. We started out in a tent and have now worked ourselves up a trailer, which some would not call it camping (James that is for you if you ever read this), but I guess I feel like I earned this privillage. Don't get me wrong I would and could still tent it any day.

The last two Labor Day weekends have been different then year previous to them. Last year it was our first camping trip without Dad. This year mom was not up there for the full weekend. So Nic and I decide to invite a friend of ours to go with us. James is very much an outdoors men, but he said yes. Even though when I asked if we was enjoying the camping trip he said it didn't beat "bow camp," I personally can not tell if it really is or not, but I enjoyed the weekend very much.

So as the weekend drawed to a close I was sad as this meant that it is offically time for school to start and life to get even more busy. Well I hope everyone else enjoyed this weekend as much as I did.

No comments: