Monday, February 05, 2007

A wake up call!

WAKE UP CALL!!!
REALITY IS HERE!!!

Today I was reminded of where I live and that I shouldn't take things for granted. I went and dropped off Tiesha at the office. Sarah and I went in to say Hello to Ms. Noelle and were only there for about 20minutes when we decide it was time to go.

Sarah got outside the door and came running back in saying Ms. Kali your car, your car. I said what about my car. I walked outside to see what she was talking about and found my car window destroyed and my purse missing. Here start the roller coaster!

Noelle called the police and I started canceling my credit cards, etc. Noelle and Mr. Macoy walked the streets to see if the culprit might have taken the cash and ditched the purse, but no such luck.

To make a long story short I had to get the window in my car replaced and lost a purse with lots of important stuff.

BUT, I am counting my blessings that I was not with the purse and that I didn't have all my fortunes in the purse--- hahaha (poor college student ring a bell)!

P.S. I will be taking my purse every where with me or locking it in my trunk!!!


** The post below is new too.

No comments: