Monday, November 27, 2006

Sorry :(

I realize that is has been a long time since I last posted. Life has been a little busy with not much to say about it. So here is a quick summary...

I went home for Thanksgiving. It really was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. We just kinda avoided the subject of Dad not being there. Mom and I talked about it afterwards and I said I just keep picturing last year when he was there. We also went shopping. Over all I enjoyed being home.

The Tuesday before Thanksgiving Cappi got altered or fixed. It was funny to watch him jump around the house and never put his bottom down. He is really very spoiled. Noelle and I both felt bad for him so we had both gotten him a few new toys to play with.

And that is all fokes. HAHA

Hopefully I will be able to post more this week. Have a wonderful week.

No comments: