Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Rollercoasters

Here goes a work rollercoaster. Starting today I work on week on one week off. So as far as the blogging goes it might be sparerack.

This last weekend due to the holiday I had to work until Saturday. Then had Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday off. Don't get me wrong it is time off, but what can you do in 3 days. Well on Sunday we went and took my grandma on a picknick. Monday came and went and all I did was laundry. With laundry done that left not a whole lot of Tuesday so I defrosted the freezer for my mom and cleaned it. Oh, I went shopping with my mom too. And today is Wednesday which starts my work week (I know crazy). Once again I am in the UP. Fun Fun I am already board thought.

Well not a whole lot going on here so I will let you go read something more intresting.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I'm here from Noelle's blog. So sorry to hear about your dad. I pray for you and your family that you may know God's presence during this very sad time.