Monday, June 19, 2006

In the middle of no where this week...

Well after what should have been a 12 hour drive, but only took us 11 hours we finally arrived at our work cite for this week. We are working in Ironwood, which is in the middle of no where. I will let you know later weather or not I will recommand visiting Ironwood any time soon.

This weekend was pretty uneventful. I packed up stuff and got it organized for this coming weekend. On Saturday I went shopping to get my dad his fathers day gift. Yeah, I know nothing like waiting til last minute. I do have to say the I got the best card ever for my dad. It went something like this Dad you deserve only the very best for father's day (then you opened it up) and that is why you got me. Then on Sunday we celebrated Father's day and my Birthday, which is not until Tuesday, but because I am going to be gone we had it on Sunday.

That is all for now. Hopefully more to come.

No comments: