Monday, May 29, 2006

Back to reality

Some of you might be wondering if I am still alive. Well I am. I just have been in Florida for the last 10 days. My cousin graduated from High School, so my mom and I went down to celebrate with him. There were only 40 graduates, he also recieve a scholarship in the memory of a past student at his school that passed away suddenly. This award was not expected. The staff, junior, and senior classes all voted on the recipient of the award. So as you can see it was a hugh honor.

We also spent a few days shopping. If you ever get to Florida to go shopping I would recommand going to Beals which is a large department store with great sale prices. In fact we found it so great that we visited Beals at least 3 times while in Florida. Below is a picture of my Aunt, my mom, and I all in the same outfit (yeah I never thought I would say that). The freaky part is that it looked nice on all of us. The good news is that I am the only one who still owns it.

While in Florida we also went to Sea World. I have never been before and if you don't like all the rides I would recommand it to all. Some shows were funnier than others, but over all it was a wonderful trip. We had hot weather but it could have been a lot hotter. Below there will also be pictures of Sea World.

The weather was very, very nice while we were down there. So between shopping, graduation, and Sea World we enjoyed the pool at my Aunts house. Even though I didn't get a dark tan I was very proud of the fact that I did not get burnt.

So that is were I have been.

****** Sorry dial up and it is taking to long so I will try to post pics. at a later date:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU!! SCIENTIFIC INQUIRY IS KICKING MY BUTT!! THE LAST DAY OF IT STARTS IN 3.5 HOURS...I'M DOING AN ALL NIGHTER....ALL CAPS BC I'M GOING CRAZY...KUMBAYA MY KALIIIII

I saw noelle today which made me miss you even more. screw you for moving out!! well not really, but i really do miss you....i even got a concussion and you weren't there!! my new roommate had to take care of me :)