Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Why am I where I am???

Where you are God has placed you
What you have God has given you
What you are to do God will show you
All you need God will Provide!!!!

Do you ever have a day where you wonder why God has placed you were you are or how He will provided for you? Well I am having one of those days. I know that God is with me and will take care of me, I just do not always understand what He is thinking. Why does he choose to make life complicated for me (my eyes not God's). I guess I will have to wait and see where God is going to lead me this time. This is why I call it a rollercoaster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your reminders about God being in control. you've got a strong faith kali! you're a great roommate :) let me know if i can do anything for you!! love you!!