Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The K-House Banquet


We are closer to the end of my first year at Cornerstone. Tonight my roommate and I attended the K-House Banquet. It was a fun way to draw the year to an end. Ami and I had lots of fun dressing up to look like princess. This first picture is of Ami my roommate in her dress that she bought just to go to this and then is returning it. Isn't she the bomb-diggity:)


******************************************************
This is my roomate and I.

********************************************

Even though our sweetmate did not go she is the best sweetmate ever so we wanted our picture with her.





********************************************


This is me. I am wear the dress that I was suppose to wear in a friends wedding that never happened.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it's a good thing you got some use out of the dress after the wedding didn't happen:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, btw, Noelle sent me....